Monday, September 8, 2008

POSTER




The final step for my poster is by adding in my quote that is "PREVENT GLOBAL WARMING,IT'S TOO HOT TO HANDLE". What im trying to say in my quote is that the heat that is trapped in the atmospehere caused by greenhouse gasses couldnt be released, so it is reflected back to the atmosphere resulting in higher temperature and climate change.That is why i put in the line looking like rays on the upper side of my poster and coloured it in orange so that it suits my quote.



Next in my poster i added in the ground of the greenhouuse in orange colour to fit my quote




The second part of my poster i did the three buildings that i put behind the greenhouse which represent the research buidling.As u usual, i used the pen tool to make the outlines of the building and then coloured it in three different tones of yellow.






For my poster i put in the greenhouse because it is the smaller topic for global warming.I made the greenhouse using pen tool and coloured it in light green and dark green for the second house.



2 comments:

Koo AC said...

hi yana, layers should be named properly, dont leave it as layer 1, 2, 3

The hot feeling is not there.

Koo AC said...

i mean in your ill file, but by looking at your images in blog, okay, can feel it.